Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Search Software,Wallpaper,Sexy Actress Wallpaper,Tips,Movie Review,Latest Cars & Bikes Inforamtion,Latest Mobile Information

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Indian Women Hairy Armpits

An Attempt At Being Intellectual...: The F word.

Feminism is normallyociated with angry, -less women with shaven heads and hairy armpits. The stereotype of a man-hating feminist is ... the role of feminism in the world generally here. Posted by India Nunan at 11:42 ...

The Woman Rebel "No Gods, No Masters": Swedish feminists bare ...

Some forty Swedish women gathered at a Malmö square in the afternoon on Thursday, taking a stand against the recent internet storm vilifying women's hairy armpits. "We want to take a stand for all those that are insulted.

The Invisible Woman | what red said

At seven, when one of the Indian cooks at the restaurant I worked at told me my arms were hairy, I snuck a roll of masking tape from my Dad's shed and went to work. ... Take a stand, women, grow out your armpit hair!

Swissing Around: International Women's Day

It's International Women's Day and I wanted to post this beautiful interview that Mia Freedman conducted with her Mum, Kathy. It brought back all sorts of memories of the 1970s for me -- my Mum's hairy armpits (mortifying at ...

RED HANDED: YOURS FAITHFULLY, A BROWN PERSON....

I am a proud Indian woman, who according to credible sources, doesn't smell of curry, isn't hairy, does not live to get hitched with some random guy her parents find and procreate a minimum of 3 kids with him. I can also read and write English, which even a bozo ... We are a hairy bunch of people I agree, but that does not send across a message that ours is a land of unibrows, unshaved armpits, chest carpets and bushy legs. Unless offcourse, if we stop running to the ...

Share To Facebook

Popular Posts